Home Remedy For Getting Rid Of Ground Moles

By sue wilson 2 15

How do I get rid of ground moles by using a home remedy?

Sue from Sanford, FL

Showing: Answers Sort

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

A friend of ours on the farm used to take a stick, poke a hole in their 'run' and drop 1/2 a stick of Juicy Fruit gum in the hole. Don't know whether they smelled it and ran away or ate it and died, but it got rid of the moles.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

If you've got moles, you've got grubs (their favorite snack) in your lawn. Once you get rid of those, the moles will go elsewhere and your lawn will look better too.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Those spinning stars on a stick that you stick in the ground create vibrations that scare them. I've used them & they work. Don't use anything that would kill them. They're entitled to live just as anything else.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Was the Juicy Fruit gum still in the wrapper or not? I have heard they will run from the foil? We have a mole, vole or gopher with an underground city in our garden. Please advise.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

The juicy fruit gum was to be unwrapped.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Find out what they eat. That is what attracted them to your yard. Deprive them of their food. In the back of my mind I am thinking they eat bugs, but I know they also eat plants. Check online. You can always apply a product to your grass that kills insects.

I didnt remove my moles and now I have snakes to eat the moles. So please try to take care of your problem. I didnt want to use chemicals. lol

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Home and Garden Pest Control Moles and GophersJune 30, 2008
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 10:01:28 PM on 10.0.1.8 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings