Canning Zucchini Relish

If you make zucchini relish and you have your canning jars hot and fill them with hot relish do you still have to put them through another hot bath before or after sealing them?

By Mary from Lewiston, ME

I follow what the recipe says to do. I would rather take the extra step and do the water bath process any way. What's the big deal? I also microwave my jars, which are filled with water,to ensure they are sterile. I leave the caps and lids in simmering water. Good luck.

You should properely can them by placing them in a water bath. Like the pp said it isnt really a big deal to do the water bath. Saftey first.

Food and Recipes CanningJuly 18, 2010
Quart jars of pickle relish
Pickle Relish Recipes
Zucchini Relish Recipes
Zucchini Relish Recipes
Jar of canned papaya balls in syrup.
Canning Papayas
Freshly Canned Pears Near Pears in a Bowl
Canning Pears
🎄
🍂