Share & Vote

Free Online Accelerated Reading Tests

5 0EmailFollow
a smart girl reading

Accelerated reading tests allow children to read grade level appropriate books, take tests on content, and receive feedback. This is a guide about free online accelerated reading tests.

Here are questions related to Free Online Accelerated Reading Tests.

Question: Can Not Access Online Accelerated Reader Account

I can't get into my account in accelerated reader. When I type in my username and password it just doesn't recogninize me. No matter what I do I just can't get into my account.

By Joshua

Most Recent Answer

By shalistresvant04/07/2015

This website is awesome.

Question: Using Online Accelerated Reading Tests

If I can, where can I login with my school username and password? Will they let me login with my school numbers? Can I login outside of my school's network or not? Thank you for answering my questions.

By Lisa

Most Recent Answer

By SusannL [28]10/19/2014

You can only log in at school. Like other tests, the teachers want some control of the test environment.

Question: Accelerated Reading Tests

I want to practice an AR test about "The Island" by Gary Paulsen and The Last Musketeer. How do I do that?

By drew m [1]

Most Recent Answer

By Dinah Ackerson [4]07/25/2015

There are many replies to an online search so you need to research ar and decide exactly what you want: "accelerated reading"

Question: Signing Into Accelerated Reading Tests

What if you don't have a password/username?

By Violet from Katy, TX

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. [5]04/01/2015

We need more details to know what it is you are trying to do. What sort of tests are these? Who sponsors them? Do you have to belong to something to take them?

I want to do an AR test at home. I don't go to school now, so what should I do?

By Simran

Most Recent Answer

By SusannL [28]11/23/2014

Schools pay a large sum of money for access to The Accelerated Reader Program. The tests can only be taken at school or, in some cases, a public library. Teachers want their students to take the test at school because otherwise they don't know if the student is the one answering the questions.

Question: Finding a Site for Accelerated Reading Tests

I am trying to take a test, but I can't find a website that lets me.

By Kaleigh

Most Recent Answer

By SusannL [28]10/19/2014

You can only take the tests at school or sometimes at libraries during summer reading programs. The teachers don't want the tests taken at home because they don't know who is answering the questions.

Question: Online Tests Similar to Accelerated Reader Program

Where can I find a free accelerated reading test for second graders?

By Melanie

Most Recent Answer

By mstockham10/12/2009

This is similar: You can register your child and they take a test on one of the listed books (many are also AR books). I love that I can see the test my son took to see what questions he missed. I know what areas to work on, rather than just getting a grade like the AR program does! We use the bookadventure quiz as a practice for the AR test. It is a fun website and the kids earn points for (simple) prizes. Also, teachers can register their classes and use the program to supplement the AR program.

If you sign up and you're done where do you go?

By Oriana

Solutions: Free Online Accelerated Reading Tests

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Online Tests Similar to Accelerated Reader Program

Children and students have access to a program at school called the Accelerated Reader Program where they test on books they've read for points. I was wondering if there are websites that have similar tests where children/students can test out at home on books they've read.

Carol from KY

RE: Online Tests Similar to Accelerated Reader Program

Yes, there is another program called Someone told me about it, but have not had our daughter try it, as we love the accelerated reading program in our school. We have had it for 8 years now and the kids use it well. I don't know how someone can abuse it, and get good scores just by guessing on the multiple choice and not reading the book. (01/30/2009)

By harder3