Online Tests Similar to Accelerated Reader Program

Children and students have access to a program at school called the Accelerated Reader Program where they test on books they've read for points. I was wondering if there are websites that have similar tests where children/students can test out at home on books they've read.

Carol from KY

Answers:

Yes, there is another program called bookadventure.com. Someone told me about it, but have not had our daughter try it, as we love the accelerated reading program in our school. We have had it for 8 years now and the kids use it well. I don't know how someone can abuse it, and get good scores just by guessing on the multiple choice and not reading the book. (01/30/2009)

By Brenda Harder

We homeschool and I am just now looking into this for my 7 year old, however.... BookAdventure will be 'closing the page' and no longer will be in service as of July 2018. I'm bummed... Does anyone know of another alternative to AR tests to do at home? Our library does not offer them.

ReadNQuiz is a good one)

ReadNQuiz is a good one.