Removing Paint From Inside Of Dryer

I used the dryer to dry a bed spread that has cloth paint on it. Bad idea. The heat from the dryer has caused some of the stuff from the bed spread to stain the insides of the dryer drum or wall. Any suggestions to remove this stuff. I tried all kinds of stain removers to no effect. Help.

Anthony from VA

I have gotten chewing gum in our dryer. We used WD40. Just spray a little on a rag and rub it on. I then used a clean damp rag and wiped it out real well. I have also used rubbing alcohol, but it took a little more elbow grease. Either one of them, I would make sure you wipe clean with water when done.

Razor blade?

You can use Nail Polish Remover. Just wipe it with a damp cloth to rinse and let dry before using your dryer.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesJune 5, 2008
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick