Cadberry (Cat)

Here is Cadberry Juanita Bonita at age four. She is my friend. She likes to chase her sisters around the house. She is a very small cat and is really lovable. She always sleeps by my feet.

By Sandra

What a sweetheart! Love that name too. Kitties are wonderful companions, and you never are alone when you are owned by one.

Thank you for sharing Cadberry Juanita Bonita with us.

December 17, 2010 Flag

Cadberry The Cat

Cadberry Juanita Bonita is 3 years old. A friend gave her to me in 2007. She runs around and slides on the floor a lot. She loves the calmness but she is scared of kids.

By Sandrad72 from Bedford, TX

Cadberry The Cat

OH she is so beautiful! She looks like my cat Salem :) You are lucky to have her, she is precious :) (04/29/2009)

By freya1970

Cadberry The Cat

Love your cat. (04/29/2009)

By vguy

Cadberry The Cat

I had a cat that looked just like her. I remember her every day. Also my mom has a chihuahua that has those "running fits" and slides on all the floors. I have been trying to catch it on video but so far she has outmaneuvered me. Robyn (04/29/2009)

By Robyn Fed

Cadberry The Cat

If you trust the kids around her, then get a bag of those semi soft treats and only let the kids give them to her. She will come around pretty fast as long as they are gentle around her! Robyn :) (05/02/2009)

By Robyn Fed

Cadberry The Cat

So pretty! I'm scared of kids, too! lol ;-) (05/04/2009)

By mbnorton59

Cadberry The Cat

Beautiful kitty give her loves from me!

=^..^= (11/09/2010)

By meoowmom

Photos Pets CatsDecember 22, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume