King (American Pit Bull Terrier)

King is a 4 Month old American Pit Bull Terrier. We rescued King at the age of 3 months.

King is a water HOG. When we let King outside no matter what time of day it is, whether it's rain or shine, first thing he does is jump in his pool. His nickname is Scuba Boy because he likes to dive for toys.

King is a little human trapped in a doggy suit. He is the most loyal, affectionate and devoted "Man's Best Friend" anyone could ever wish for. He is a total "love sponge". He loves to be touched and paid attention to all the time.

He understands so much of what us humans say, that sometimes we have to talk in whispers or spell things out, like the word P-I-G-E-A-R! We tell him everyday that life just wouldn't be the same without him!

King (American Pit Bull Terrier)

By Diana Harder from Newark, NY

I think King is a little shutterbug! I just adore that one ear sticking up listening to what the photographer is saying. Give him a big hug and kiss for me!

What a wonderfully smart dog! He looks as if he's listening to you talk, right now! Enjoy him, both he and you are lucky to have each other!

What a sweet looking baby! I have a Pit Bull as well that I adopted from a rescue center (Rocket Dog Rescue in San Fran.--awesome organization). My dog is named "Beatrice" (she came with the name) and fits some of the same characteristics as your dog. Pit Bulls are awesome dogs! Mei-Mei

I have two pits, and King looks so much like my girl, Jewell. Jewell was left on the side of a road when she was about 9 months old. She's 9 years old now and we can't imagine life without her! Enjoy King everyday!

I have 2 pits, a chocolate and brindle that is huge. I know what that love sponge feeling is like. My chocolate sees me in bed and tried to sit in my lap, imagine that a 75 lbs dog! It's the cutest thing! Your dog will the best thing to come home to, and you will appreciate it more when the biting puppy stage passes!

American Pit Bull Terrier
American Pit Bull Terrier Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJuly 27, 2006
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Pit Bull Terrier Mix
American Pit Bull Terrier Mix Photos
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy
Man in Yellow King Costume
Making a King Costume