American Pit Bull Terrier Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Mixed breed dogs make excellent family pets. This page contains American pit bull terrier mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Daisey is 2 1/2 years old and an American Pit Bull Terrier. We picked her out of the litter of 12 puppies, my son's dog was the stud, we picked her because she kept following me around.

Daisey with her Kong.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

My baby girl, Abigail is a 1 and a 1/2 year old American Pit Bull Terrier/mix (I think). But she is definitely 100% adorable! I got Abigail from the Camden County Animal Shelter in April of 2009. They had found her wandering the streets of Camden, NJ, just a few weeks before I adopted her.

She loves to go for walks and dig holes in our backyard, but her favorite thing to do is to sit up on her rear and beg for goodies! She is extremely lovable and she loves to talk to us when she wants to go to the bathroom or just get our attention. If you question her she will get even louder and she sounds like she is yodeling!

By Christine

Pitbull terrier mix

Comment Like this photo? 8

Jack is a 5 year old American Pit Bull Terrier. My husband (boyfriend at the time) bought him for me for Christmas in 2004 and that was the beginning of a love story! (For me and the dog)

Closeup of Jack.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

King (American Pit Bull Terrier) Photo. King is a 4 Month old American Pit Bull Terrier. We rescued King at the age of 3 months. . .

Comment Like this photo? 1

Kokoa Girl is my 3 year old American Pit Bull Terrier. When Kokoa Girl was 8 weeks old, her owner went into the hospital and needed someone to care for her.

Dog on stairs with flag in background.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

Bea (Beatrice) is a 1 year old American Pit Bull Terrier. She was adopted from the shelter in December 2006. She likes to chase the cats, play ball and bark.

Brown Pit lying on bed.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Chesty - American Pit Bull Terrier Photo. Chesty is 6 months and is an American Pit Bull Terrier. I met my puppy on July 16, 2006 from the breeder.

Closeup of tan Pit.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes