Abigail (American Pit Bull Terrier Mix)

My baby girl, Abigail is a 1 and a 1/2 year old American Pit Bull Terrier/mix (I think). But she is definitely 100% adorable! I got Abigail from the Camden County Animal Shelter in April of 2009. They had found her wandering the streets of Camden, NJ, just a few weeks before I adopted her.

She loves to go for walks and dig holes in our backyard, but her favorite thing to do is to sit up on her rear and beg for goodies! She is extremely lovable and she loves to talk to us when she wants to go to the bathroom or just get our attention. If you question her she will get even louder and she sounds like she is yodeling!

By Christine

I'm not fond of pit bulls, but it sounds like you have a sweet one. We got our dog at the pound also. I wish people would check them out, there are some great animals there.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos Pets DogsJune 23, 2010
📓
🌻
😎
🐛