Chesty - American Pit Bull Terrier

Chesty is 6 months and is an American Pit Bull Terrier. I met my puppy on July 16, 2006 from the breeder.

He likes to run, retrieve balls, chew on sticks. cuddle, play with his Rottweiler brother Max, go to PETCO, and the park, dog beach and run with and chase other dogs.

Just because he is a "pit bull" doesn't mean he is mean. He loves to give kisses, he will shake your hand if you ask him to. He is great around children and elderly people. He has absolutely been a blessing in my life!

By Peggysue (Guest Post)

We love our Pit Bull, Diamond. She is the biggest baby ever.

I just hate all the negative publicity! Here is her favorite sleeping position.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Shelter Volunteer (Guest Post)

There are so many of this breed in need of homes sitting in kennels at your local shelter - puppies, adults, you name it. And most are as you say - not mean, but very loveable animals. The area where I live actually offers free neutering/spaying for this breed because most of our dog population at the shelter where I volunteer is made up of them. There are too many "pit bulls" in shelters for anyone of conscience to be breeding them.

Please consider adopting from a shelter the next time you wish to add to your pet family. For every dog or cat adopted from a breeder, petstore, or someone who failed to spay/neuter their pet who got pregnant, that's one more animal at a shelter who has to wait all that much longer to find a home (if they're fortunate enough to not be a kill shelter where their time will ultimately be "up".)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

In These Pages
Photos Pets DogsOctober 17, 2006
🌻
🐛
📓