American Pit Bull Terrier Photos

Category Pit Bull
Known to be energetic, loyal and strong, these dogs are eager to please their human companions. This page contains American pit bull terrier information and photos.

American Pit Bull Terrier Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these American Pit Bull Terrier Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Misty Blue is a 1 1/2 year old American Red Nosed Pit Bull. We got Misty on July 4th, 2010, when she was 7 months old, from a friend of a friend.

Comment Like this photo? 16

Max is an American Bully puppy that was rescued from a puppy mill. He likes to chew everything!

puppy sitting between tree roots

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Daisey is 2 1/2 years old and an American Pit Bull Terrier. We picked her out of the litter of 12 puppies, my son's dog was the stud, we picked her because she kept following me around.

Daisey with her Kong.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Jack is a 5 year old American Pit Bull Terrier. My husband (boyfriend at the time) bought him for me for Christmas in 2004 and that was the beginning of a love story! (For me and the dog)

Closeup of Jack.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

We lost a beloved member of our pet family a year ago, he was a stray who adopted us and stole our hearts. We decided the hurt was too much to get another pet and go through losing it eventually, so no more pets.

closeup of dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

We got our furbaby 2 weeks ago. We saw him and couldn't resist that adorable face.

young boy holding a white puppy with black markings

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

We got her at the pound. Everyone was passing her up because she was very sick. She was missing most of her fur, scabbed up, and oozing from her infection. We nursed her back to health and from our labor of love she grew very attached to our family as we did her.

Lexi Lou (Blue Fawn Pit) - closeup of dog's face, she is lying upside down

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Petey is a rescued shelter survivor. He is my gift from God. We don't know his past but you can bet his future is bright! He has found his forever Mama & Papa! The story goes like this...

Petey (Pit Bull)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

We got her as a Christmas present for my aunt, but we eventually fell in love with her and decided to keep her! She loves to chew on shoe laces and paper. Also, she likes to mess with my cat, October, as well as snuggle up in bed!

Darla (American Pit Bull Terrier )

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

I got him for Mother's Day when he was only 5 weeks old. He likes to chase laser pointers or hunt small insects.

Oskar (Pit Bull) - grey and white Pit

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

King (American Pit Bull Terrier) Photo. King is a 4 Month old American Pit Bull Terrier. We rescued King at the age of 3 months. . .

Comment Like this photo? 1

Kokoa Girl is my 3 year old American Pit Bull Terrier. When Kokoa Girl was 8 weeks old, her owner went into the hospital and needed someone to care for her.

Dog on stairs with flag in background.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

She was five months old. Got her for free; they had too many. She likes to workout and play tug a war.

Sadie (American Pit Bull Terrier)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Bea (Beatrice) is a 1 year old American Pit Bull Terrier. She was adopted from the shelter in December 2006. She likes to chase the cats, play ball and bark.

Brown Pit lying on bed.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Chesty - American Pit Bull Terrier Photo. Chesty is 6 months and is an American Pit Bull Terrier. I met my puppy on July 16, 2006 from the breeder.

Closeup of tan Pit.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

American Pit Bull Terrier Photos

Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following American Pit Bull Terrier Photos. Have something to add? Please share your solution!

I am surprised to see three requests in the first three pages of topics about the nature of pit bulls. Dog lovers, be aware, pit bulls are bred to fight.

So if you are seeing agressive behavior or biting, this is natural for them.

American Pit Bull Terrier Photos

Ask a QuestionHere are the American Pit Bull Terrier Photos asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

My baby Pit Bull that I got yesterday is white with little black spots. I fell in love with her even over her blue fawn sis. My question is what does it mean? Is it poor skin pigment or is she just a weirdo?

white puppy with dark spots

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Pets Dogs Dog Breeds Pit BullDecember 30, 2013
🎉
🎄

Generated 2019-12-05 11:07:12 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️