Pet PagesPets

Chance (Pit Bull Terrier)

Your Pet's Age
1

Your Pet's Breed
Pit Bull Terrier

How and when did you get your pet?
A few months ago while in a rural part of Ohio he ran in front of my car. I almost ran him over. I stopped to check on the dog and instantly he was waging his tail trying to lick me all over my face so he seemed to be a loving dog. We checked the best we could to see if anyone posted looking for him nothing came up so I decided to make him part of the family. A trip to the vet and then I brought him home. He's truly man's best friend; I love him dearly

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He loves to run play ball, chew his bones up in one sitting, but give him a pop bottle and he'll entertain himself for hours

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Owning a Pit Bull Terrier is a lot of work they are very high strung and require lots of attention.