Sliding Furniture

This is a tip for sliding furniture across floors that you don't wish to damage. Save cardboard milk cartons and cut the top of off four of them. Then slip a milk carton bottom under each leg of the furniture.

great idea...Thanks.

My husband is in the army. He brought home those wool blankets that no one in my family will cover up with LOL. When I move furniture, I slip the blanket under the legs and drag it. I do warn you to be very careful with your back if you do this, pushing it is also an option.

All brands of coffee have the plastic covers on top. Save them. Put one each under all furniture legs to be moved.

Two Men Moving Sofa
Moving Furniture
Organizing MovingNovember 30, 2005
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Man and woman carrying a large couch
Moving a Large Couch Into Your House
Couple moving heavy cabinet
Moving Heavy Furniture
Keeping Furniture From Sliding
Keeping Furniture From Sliding