Fake Fuzzy Animal Skin Shoes for Children

My daughter is a size seven and wants cheetah and zebra flats. She is mostly interested in cheetah ones. She's been asking for them for a long time. She wants the fuzzy ones with the fake hairs on them, if you know what I mean. I want to pay a reasonable price, but I don't want cheap flats that will kill her feet. Anywhere I can find cheetah or zebra flats?

By lala002

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Save yourself a lot of money and buy some animal print fabric and follow directions on this website. You could probably redesign a plain pair of girl's flats into something fabulous. Your daughter will be the envy of her classmates.

http://www.ehow  -pimp-shoes.html

I looked at the prices of some of these children's shoes and nearly had a heart attack.

Payless Shoes has a website-check and see if they have them.

Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 17, 2010
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
Fake Logs
Making Fake Logs
A kiwi cut in half on top of a pile of whole kiwifruit.
Selecting Good Kiwifruit
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 12:30:02 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.