Tiddliwinks Transportation Flecked Blanket

I'm desperately seeking a Tiddliwinks Transportation Flecked Blanket. It is my 18 month old son's security blanket. He will not take anything else as a substitute. I've searched high and low and everyone seems to be out of stock. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Jaimie from ND

I can't help but wonder what's wrong with his current security blanket ???

Maybe I am old fashioned but why would he need a new one ??? The best part about baby security anything is that it's the original !!! What happens if you purchase a brand spanking new one and he rejects it because it's not his familiar one ???

Just playing devil's advocate ;-)

I just like to have an extra on hand just in case. He is chewing holes into the one he currently has and though I've been catching them and tying off the strings I'm afraid one day it will unravel and he'll be without.

When my daughter was about 1 we bought her a second lovey and switched them back and forth. When one needed a washing I'd slip it away and slip in the clean one. She never noticed the difference. I don't know, it worked with her but her lovey was a stuffed Giraffe, maybe blankets are different.

(we marked the original giraffe with a small mark on the tag so we know which it is.)

i gave my nephew a sheep. he has worn it all the way down. my sister got 2 more sheepp. he didnt like therm. he slept with them but i think he knew the smell and everything about his first one.

Sorry I didn't post back to your answer sooner of my original question and comment :-(

Maybe try taking a more durable blanket of the same size and baste it to his current security blanket and then, once he's used to the newly basted one, you can easily try just sneaking the original one away?

Pretty please let us know what you decide and what ends up working :-)

It's available at target now.

We're you still in search of this? I might have one.

Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 19, 2008
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
A light rail train.
Saving Money on Public Transportation
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
🎄
🍂