Southern Barbecue Sauce
A great sauce for cooking ribs, or grilling chicken and poultry.
- 1 1/2 cups tomato ketchup
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil, safflower or peanut
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. mild mustard
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 lemons, just need the juice
- 1 to 2 fresh red chilies, very finely chopped
Combine all the ingredients into a medium sauce pan on medium heat. Bring sauce to a boil and then reduce to low heat, cover, and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 27, 2016 at 8:42:21 PM on 10.0.0.209 in 919 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us