Barbecue Sandwich Recipes

Category BBQ
This page contains barbecue sandwich recipes. When shredded meat has been simmered in a sweet but spicy barbecue sauce, it will make a tasty hot sandwich.

This is a guide about barbecued pork sandwiches. Barbecued pork sandwiches are a good choice for many occasions, in addition to your family's evening meal.

Read More... Was this helpful? 1

• 2 lbs. hamburger, browned
  • 3 onions, chopped
  • 4 cups celery, chopped
  • 1 green pepper
  • 1 bottle ketchup
  • 1 can tomato soup
  • 1 can water (less is better)
  • 2 Tbsp. vinegar
  • 4 Tbsp. brown sugar

Directions:

Mix all ingredients in large pan. Bring to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer with lid on pan. Cook approximately 1 hour. Serve on buns.

By Robin from Washington, IA

This page contains barbecue beef sandwich recipes. Shredded beef and your favorite barbecue sauce are the main ingredients for these delicious sandwiches.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Well with the price of groceries sky high, I went through my recipes for recipes I make that are not expensive and you can have for dinner with a side dish or by itself. Most of the ingredients you have on hand. There are 2 and they differ a little in the sauce and also one calls for Hamburg and chipped ham, one calls for chipped ham only. But they are both very good, EASY! (which of course moms always want to hear those words) and not expensive, which is another key ingredient these days.

BBQ Chipped Ham Sandwiches

Ingredients

Directions

Brown onions and celery in butter until soft. Add other ingredients (except ham). Cook stirring frequently until hot, drain butter and add ham stir until hot. I have, the day before, cut celery and onion and ripped the ham.Then I just had to throw it all together, which is nice if you are going to be busy!

I can not eat onions, I have made this recipe by browning the celery draining the celery on a paper towel and getting rid of the butter. Then I added my ingredients in a saucepan and made it that way and it is just as good.

This second recipe is just as good but is for more people

BBQ Beef Sandwiches

Ingredients

Sauce:

Directions

Cook hamburger, celery and onion in skillet, drain grease. In saucepan, add sauce ingredients and stir together until hot. Add chipped ham and mix. Add your hamburger mixture. Mix again and cook until all ingredients are nice and hot. These are good and I really hope you enjoy them!

By Darlene from Fairview Pa