Tucker Lee (Golden Retriever/Collie/Chow Mix)

Tucker Lee is 2 years old. He is a Golden Retriever, Collie and Chow mix. I adopted him from Partners for Paws.

He likes to sit on my lap and play with the cats. He gives high 5's, shakes paws with you and give puppy kisses on command. He is such a sweet natured dog.

By Ida from Circleville, OHIO

He's beautiful. Good for you for giving a rescue a home. He looks a lot like my late golden ret. mix. Now I think that might have been her other part of the mix.

He is absolutely beautiful!!! I think he must have gotten the best of all three breeds. How much does he weigh? You said he likes to sit in your lap - I would think he's awfully heavy for that! Give him a big hug and kiss from a fellow dog-lover - have 4 of my own! Thank you for sharing Tucker Lee with us and God bless you.

He is gorgeous! And God bless you for giving him a good home!

Sweet boy, such a pretty color!

Hi Folks,

We had a dog exactly like Tucker Lee. His name was Brandy and he was 12 1/2 years old. We had to put him down thursday and my heart is broken. Brandy was a very good looking dog, just like your Tucker Lee. He had a sweet disposition just like your Tucker Lee must have. You are so fortunate to have found such a beautiful dog and I am sure he is fortunate to have found you. Enjoy everyday with him and never take him for granted. God is with you always. John

Your dog looks exactly like my golden retriever/chow mix (dubbed a chow-triever by friends) Mika. He's gorgeous.

Wow your dog looks like my Buddy! :O

OMG looks just like my lexi shes also a chow golden border mix :) Do you know if he was ever from Kentucky? Ever same exact hair behind ears and such :)

I sent the wrong pic sorry. My harley was much older and had diabetes so she lost alot of weight and hair. She was a rescue as a pup on the side of the road. I had her for 12 years. She was my best friend. like I said she looked just like Tucker Lee.

If you know anyone that knows anyone that might know where I could find this breed of dog coud you let me know. I have pounded the internet and shelters with no luck. Yes I miss harley very much. But she was the best dog anyone could have. You know you have Tucker. They are the best.

I know this is an old post, but I came across Tucker's picture while trying to find a dog breed mix that looks like ours. Tucker looks *identical* to our dog Basil! It's uncanny! We adopted him in 2004 from Canine's Creed rescue in NH.

Chow Chow Mix
Chow Chow Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 20, 2008
Golden Retriever Mix
Golden Retriever Mix Photos
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos
Honey the Dog at the Top of a Large Hill
Chow Chow Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄