Catch Drips on Oil Bottles

If, like me, you are tired of your bottle of canola oil dripping down the sides of the bottle every time you pour out of it, just cut the ribbed cuff off of one of your husband's old stocking and slide it over the bottle. It will catch all the drips and keep your cupboard shelf clean. When it gets soiled, either launder it or replace it.

By Harlean Hot Springs, AR

Catch Drips on Oil Bottles
Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

What a great idea. I'll search my drawers now! Thanks!

Nice idea ... thanks! I've just made a ribbed "neck" for my laundry detergent, too. Any liquid that slides out from the cap onto the bottle's screw-top can be easily cleaned up & thrown right in the wash.

This is a brilliant idea! Thanks.

Thank you, so much. I had that problem and my only idea was I put a vinyl tile under sink cabinet to put oil on. This is so much better, Thank you!

Oh I should have known it was Harlean from Arkansas you have great wonderful tips. Annie in Missouri

What a great idea! It's not only useful but also interesting. I will search the drawers after work.

Comment

Making an Oil Bottle Drip Cover
Making an Oil Bottle Drip Cover
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsApril 16, 2009
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway
Beverage Jar with spigot.
Catching Drips Under a Beverage Dispenser
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 21, 2016 at 6:03:36 AM on 10.0.0.100 in 380 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.