Oil Bottle Cover

Whether I use the bottles that the oil comes in or I transfer it to a fancy bottle, it always seems like the oil drips down the sides after each use. To solve this problem, I decided to make drip catchers out of my daughter's old tights.

Total Time: 10 minutes

1. Take a pair of cleans children's sized tights. Using a pair of scissors, cut off the feet.
  2. Determine how long your cover need to be. Then cut a piece off of one leg to make your cover.
  3. Slide your cover over your bottle. I have found that they will stretch to fit many shapes and sizes of bottles. There is no need to sew the edges as most tights done seem to fray. I can typically get 4-6 covers out of a pair of tights. They can also be used to disguise other cans and bottles.

Great idea. Thank you.