Nonslip Rug That Doesn't Discolor Vinyl Flooring

I'm having new vinyl tile put in. I want to buy new rugs that don't turn the vinyl yellow and that don't slide all over the floor. Is there a type or brand of rug that doesn't slip or yellow my floor?

By Toni from WI

Answers

I have frequently heard not to use the rubber backed rugs on linoleum or vinyl floors because it does leave yellow stains. I used non-backed rugs and have not had a problem with slipping. There is the shelf linings that are woven non-slip material. I use it under objects I want to stablize. Maybe small pieces under the rugs will keep them from slipping.

Answer

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 2, 2010
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Vinyl Flooring
Repairing Vinyl Flooring
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
Bathroom with vinyl flooring.
Removing Stains on Vinyl and Linoleum Flooring
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 13, 2016 at 8:36:50 PM on 10.0.2.128 in 482 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.