Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Buying Cleaning Supplies At Dollar Tree

Can't say enough for DOLLAR TREE STORES. I went today and found all kinds of Bissell cleaning products. When a mother can stock her cleaning shelf with 11 good products for $11.00 THAT'S a bargain! Can you imagine what that many items would have cost elsewhere? The brand names? Bissell, the Works, Dawn with bleach, not products that half do the job. Try it. You'll LIKE saving money!

By Sharon,Ky

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Cricket [201]06/03/2009

I shop in Dollar Tree here too. I have a route that I use when doing my major shopping: Dollar Tree, Dollar General, then Wal-Mart. We have a Big Lots here too, but with the price of gas going up again, it's too far out of route to go to.
I buy silk flowers at Dollar Tree a lot too. I love to decorate my yard with them. Plus the food section is constantly expanding and I can get a huge portion of my grocery shopping done there, along with everything else.
I mainly go to Dollar General for only one thing, but I usually empty the shelf of this one product. It's the Septic Tank cleaner. That stuff at Wal Mart is over $6 for a small box. At Dollar General I get a larger box for $2.75. And it works just as good! I stock up on it, then label the top of the box with the month and year to use it. That way I don't forget to use it.
Between the two stores it doesn't leave a lot to get at Wal Mart!

By Debbie Dzurilla [24]01/10/2006

i LOVE Dollar Tree and have one in the vicinity. I even shop in them when traveling. You just never know what you'll find. The merchandise is always changing so it's good to go from time to time and check out the bargains. I also love Dollar General, atho not everything is a buck, still prices are cheap and I've found some good items. Cheap doesn't always mean cheap in quality. I try something that's less money and if we like it then that's all the better!

By Linne Dodds (Guest Post)04/21/2005

I Love $ tree to bits & other $ stores too. We have Family $ & Dollar General[2of each]
Fred's is similar to a $store & we have Big Lots too.
I can get in serious trouble at these places.
I found an Electrolux vacuum for my Mom at Goodwill for $15-her Senior discount,it's her favorite brand & they cost over $400 new! I called the the local repair shop to price the bags UGH. Got generics at BigLots,woo hoo!

By Marie (Guest Post)04/20/2005

I think dollar tree is the best. I like dollar stores for many reasons.[dollar tree is the best] . I buy things for people I know can't get out and who also can't afford much. I treat them. It makes me feel good to buy them things. I never take any money from them. I say to myself. I don't smoke, so my money instead of blowing it up in smoke I spend it for a good cause.Thank you for dollar tree. PLUS thank God I don't Smoke. Marie

By Rene' (Guest Post)04/20/2005

How about those mini umbrellas for $1.00!! I car pool 6 girls, 2 are mine! Bought them all one, + 3 extras for the cars!!

By terry04/20/2005

Amen! My husband wanted a jump rope, so I looked in another store, but the price was almost $5. Since Dollar Tree was across the street, I decided to check there and got the same exact brand, style, etc. jump rope for about 1/5 the price. I found 10 Christmas exchange gifts for my son to take to school, and they were exactly what my son's giftee had told him he wanted - everywhere else was out of them. Hooray for Dollar Tree!

By Pamela Wheeler [2]04/20/2005

I love the Dollar Tree Stores, too! There's one just 5 minutes from my house next door to the supermarket I shop at. I buy quite a few of the children's hardcover books for my granddaughter. The seasonal products are also great, too. I've always enjoyed shopping there.

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.