Pumpkin (Orange Tabby)

contest winner icon

Pumpkin is a 5 year old Orange Tabby. We got Pumpkin when he was 6 weeks old from a man who was giving away free kittens from the back of a pick up truck in a Petsmart parking lot.

He loves to watch TV! I don't know what it is, but he is really attracted to the TV, especially animal shows. He will actually sit on the edge of the bed and watch an entire program!

Pumpkin has a lot of personality and loves to cause trouble. He will tease the dogs and slap them on the rear as they walk by or grab a hold of one of our legs (no claws) when you try to step over him. He is a really fun cat to have around!

By Jannieb from McKinney, TX

Pumpkin watching TV.

He is the sweetest boy!

I love the picture! Cats are a riot! Pumpkin sounds alot like our cat PT. I miss him so much.

Pet Pumpkin for us.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

That is absolutely adorable!

Such a great pet. I have a parrot & she is the funniest, too. It's wonderful to get smiles from what your pet does. Mine cracks me up.

Orange Tabby
Orange Tabby Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsJuly 20, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin Patch Locations
Fabric Pumpkin Ornament
Scrappy Fabric Pumpkin Ornaments
Pumpkin Custard
Pumpkin Custard Recipes
Freezing Pumplin Pies
Freezing Pumpkin Pies