Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Baby Oil In Hair

0EmailPrintFollowSave

How do you remove baby oil from hair?

Tracy from Cascade, IA

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By tiffany (Guest Post) 11/13/2006 Flag

dawn dish detergent, it'll get it out my daughter had vaseline in her hair after she caught head lice and we used dawn to get that out it works!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Ms April 1 44 11/14/2006 Flag

Wash hair with Dawn dish soap.
It is safe to use, it's used to clean wild animals after an oil spill.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Angeka Lage 3 11/14/2006 Flag

I agree with the former post. Dawn is about the best thing you can use for greasy messes. Just be careful about the eyes!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Kristen (Guest Post) 05/21/2007 Flag

AS I AM TYPING THIS, I have baby oil in my hair!lol. I need the same help!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Chris Locks (Guest Post) 11/05/2007 Flag

DAWN worked the best! I shampooed 3 times and nothing..still a grease bomb. Then the following night, I used Dawn...and voila! Thanks everyone...I would have never thought of that.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By samanth (Guest Post) 01/04/2008 Flag

Thank you for your ideas. I will try the dawn.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By (Guest Post) 03/30/2008 Flag

Baby oil is good for your hair, leave it in. I always put baby oil in my hair after washing it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By paul tchernakoff (Guest Post) 04/20/2008 Flag

My old friend Peter used to use baby oil, but is it o.k for older men to use baby oil in the hair? What do you think? Who makes the rules?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By lilly. (Guest Post) 05/27/2008 Flag

OMG I have baby oil stuck in my hair and I've washed with Dawn for about 3 days now and nothings coming out! It's such a mess and the ends of my hair are going to break because it's so dry. I need help ? Can anything else work?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Lee (Guest Post) 08/06/2008 Flag

I'm having a crisis! I have had baby oil in my long hair now for 3 weeks. I cannot get Dawn anywhere here in Sydney Australia. They haven't sold it here in a few years. I have used bi-card soda, soap, washing detergent. everything. But I think I need to get the Dawn. Ebay wont post it to me here from US so that's out. what to do? Does anyone know where to get Dawn if you are in Australia?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By (Guest Post) 09/13/2008 Flag

Dish soap totally works! Not just DAWN, any kind! Thanks!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By (Guest Post) 10/16/2008 Flag

Don't keep baby oil in your hair for more than five days make sure you shampoo, and wash your hair.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By denise (Guest Post) 10/24/2008 Flag

Kids put baby oil in there hair I cant get it out I need to find a fast way before they go to school.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By alexandrea (Guest Post) 12/08/2008 Flag

I'm going 2 use the dawn idea. I hope it works. I have tomorrow and don't want greasy hair! yikes

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes