Using Rid-X on Dog Feces

Would it be safe to use Rid-X to help clean a backyard with dog feces?

why would you do that?? the poop does need to be cleaned up. at least here in arbutus, md it is the law, in fact i guess it is the law everywhere. rats eat it.

It would not really be sanitary and it would not be safe for the dogs to be around. Here is my system and I have a lot of dogs, and a backyard. First I have a big plastic waste receptacle, the big black kind that is round.

Then in it I have a smaller white kitchen plastic trash can.

I line the smaller trash can and put the fecal matter in that trash can and put it in the larger one. When it is 2/3 full, I take it out and on trash night sit it by the curb.

I have a pooper scooper and a pail. I go around and collect the fecal matter into the pail and empty it into the trash can. This is the best way I know how to do it, although you might find other waste disposal things at the following site:

I like ordering from here a lot, they have a lot of stuff! I Robyn

I forgot to mention, if you use the cheap trash bags you might have to double just a word of advice, the more you pay now, the less likely it is to spill or break on the way to the curb! LOL Robyn

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceMarch 11, 2008
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Removing Pet Poop Odor from Carpets  0 Layout Assign
Removing Pet Poop Odor from Carpets
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Stool
Dog's Stool is Green