Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Anti-Itch Spray Recipe

To take the itching out of bites to the skin after using the charcoal tip, make this spray up. Start with 30 ml. Witch Hazel. Add 20 drops lavender essential oil and 20 drops of peppermint essential oil. Mix well together. Spray on as needed. This really works and if you are going on holiday, you can always double up these quantities.

Source: Natural Homemade Recipes

By irisheyes

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By helen [64]08/05/2010

Hi KathyRay, I posted a tip for taking the poison out of the nasty bites that tend to swell up on the skin it is as follows. Take two caps. charcoal split the caps and put the powder into a small dish mix to a paste with a few drops of water then apply to the bites leave on for half hour then wash off this takes the swelling down it really works bit messy, but I know which I would sooner put up with. helen xx

By Kathaleen Ray [2]08/04/2010

To take the itching out of bites to the skin after using the charcoal tip. Where does "CHARCOAL" come in?

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.