Scenery: Cornfields (Hanford, CA)

Visiting my family in Hanford located in Central California in the San Joaquin Valley, my nephew Adam could not resist taking a walk through the fresh cornfields there. So I could not resist capturing the occasion on film.

By Cheryl C.

Is that the top of an artichoke plant I spy in the foreground? Yum!

That is so cool to see somewhere that is so close to me. I am in Porterville CA, which is a bit over an hour away from Hanford. :-)

March 8, 2011 Flag

Scenery: California Cornfield

My cousin loves to garden and lives in the country of central California. On our recent family visit to his town, my nephew walked around the grown corn because he had never seen it up close, since he lives in the city. Watching him walk through the corn reminded me of my now deceased father, so I just had to snap this beautiful picture.

Source: My city raised nephew amazed by the country life and all it has to offer - fresh grown corn!

By Cheryl from Los Angeles, CA

Photo of a cornfield with straight rows of corn.
Cornfield Photos
Photos SceneryMarch 8, 2011
Bag with flashlight and other accessories.
Planning a Road Trip
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide