Bissell Carpet Cleaner

I highly recommend the Bissell Pro Heat carpet cleaner. You can buy this machine for the price of commercial carpet cleaning with similar results. It will pay for itself over time. The brushes lift the carpet the same way as your vacuum cleaner does. Also, this machine heats the cleaning solution, for more effective dirt extraction.

By Janice from Pittsburgh, PA

I don't recommend anything with that ugly 7-letter word in front - Bissell! I have bought 3 different Bissell products at different times in the past. All 3 worked great for a few uses (just long enough to not be under the store warranty anymore), then one thing or another would go wrong with the product.

With each one I called Bissell for help (not just once either but several times for each product). Every single time, I got absolutely no help whatsoever from Bissell. Even if it was still under the manufacturer's warranty.

Ever since then I refuse to have anything in my home again with that brand name on it, and if I happen to see someone in the store looking at a Bissell product I tell them about me not being able to get help from the company. I have convinced dozens of people to buy a different brand! And feel good for doing it because maybe I have saved them from the wasted money and time that I went through!

Bissell has been very reliable brand for me for over twenty five years, so much so that I wish they made them with a lifetime guarantee, lol.

I started out with an old gray and red double-tank canister Bissell carpet cleaner and have had it for over twenty five years now. It's still working fine after all this time, amazing considerint it's in regular use. It gets used to suck up water when our finished basement starts to leak after heavy rains, and even a few times as a straight floor washer. Have had to replace the hose and floor nozzle over the years but it's been a wonderful machine, alas we're now using it with the hose duct taped up because I can't find replacement parts for it here in town any more. But we won't part with it even though it's geriatric.

As a result tho I've bought two of the new upright model Bissells to help out, large and small models, and frankly am pleased with them too although the tanks are much smaller and I find refilling so often is a pain when I'm not used to it. The big upright I bought over a year ago and have used it cleaning carpeted rooms at least a couple of dozen times, the small version I have only used once so far as I've only had it a month now. Come to think of it, I also have a Bissell Green hand model for steps and spots, now I have the small upright I'll be using it rather than the green machine for pet spots. Love the scrubbing brushes on the upright models, my old machine doesn't have them, and they're better for washing my kitchen floor which I find handy on occasion.

Someone using a carpet cleaner.
Using A Steam Carpet Cleaner
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Bissell SpotBot Reviews
Bissell SpotBot Reviews
🎉
🎄