Hydrogen Peroxide Stain Remover

For several years now, I have been buying hydrogen peroxide by the bottle. When I get a stain on clothing, I lay the clothing on the counter, pour peroxide on the stain, rub in, and after a few hours wash as usual. The stain comes right out. The only thing I don't put hydrogen peroxide on is pure silk clothing. I have used it on suede shoes. Apply hydrogen peroxide, rub with a brush several times, and let air dry. You might have to do this a few times because shoes get really dirty, but it makes mine look new again. Hydrogen peroxide works for wine, blood, and can be used on your carpets too! Let me know what you think.

By marlene33 from Sun City West, AZ

Thumbs up for this one. I also buy peroxide in the large container. I use it for the same purposes and also use it to clean the brush for my electric tooth brush. I put the brush part down into a deep prescription pill container, fill it with peroxide and let it sit over night. It cleans it good and freshens up the brush.

A few months ago my husband was at the doctor's office and got some blood all over his shirt. The nurse immediately got a bottle of hydrogen peroxide & rubbed it into the stain and all the blood came right out. We were amazed. You're right, it works like a charm.

My understanding is that hydrogen peroxide will lift any stain of biological origin, I learned this from a paramedic friend, blood, urine, vomit, feces, etc. In that line of work you see it all "and" you have to wear a uniform, the hydrogen peroxide has saved this profession a lot of money that likely would've been spent on uniform replacements!

T-shirt with ketchup, chocolate, and coffee stains on it
Using Hydrogen Peroxide as a Stain Remover
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Stain RemoversJuly 12, 2010
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide
Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide
Cleaning With Hydrogen Peroxide
Cleaning With Hydrogen Peroxide
Laundry supplies.
Homemade Stain Remover Recipes
🎄