Clean Fridge And Freezer Interior With Peroxide

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 523 Posts

A clean freezer with a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.For years I've used baking soda to clean inside my refrigerator and freezer. I've found something I think I like better. Peroxide.

Baking soda does a very good job of cleaning the fridge and leaves it odorless. But, there's always the residue to wipe away.

I keep a very small spray bottle of peroxide at the sink. I spray the faucet and handles with it as they can grow mold due to constant moisture.

Today, I got the bright (?) idea of using peroxide to clean my freezer. A few squirts from my little bottle and a quick wipe and I'm done. No residue to wipe away. I like.

3%, 10 volume, $1.00 qt. at Dollar tree

Oh, I also like the 3 pack of little travel bottles from Dollar Tree. Two are flip top and one is a spray bottle as shown here.

A clean freezer.

In These Pages
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesAugust 17, 2019
🌻
👔
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Clean-Fridge-And-Freezer-Interior-With-Peroxide-1.html