Maddy (Tabby Cat)

Maddy is a 1 year old Tabby. We got her at the end of May 2007, A feral cat showed me where she was hiding, her mommy brought her to me and left. We had to feed her mama's milk and taught her everything her mommy would.

She likes to tease the other kitties. We celebrated Maddy's first birthday with a big party with all of our 8 cats. She is the best and we love her so very much.

By Diana from Highland, Michigan

Maddy (Tabby Cat)

What a precious little darling she is. Bless you for taking her in since it seems you already have a full house!

Maddy is a darling kitty! She looks smaller than the average one-year-old, tho - is she or is it a trick of the camera? Thanks for sharing her with us and God bless you.

No, that picture was taken when we first found her, she is much larger now, though she is on the small side...

she is such a cutie! I have an orphaned cat too. He was newborn when I found him. He is sweet, but can be a real demon too! LOL

I just love how big kittens' ears are compared to the rest of their little faces. Adorable!

What a sweet face. I wish she would come and file my

paperwork away.

=^,,^=

Photos Pets CatsMay 10, 2008
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
🎄
🍂