AdviceCrafts

Remove Printed Labels from CDs

How can I remove the ink from one side of a CD. I get all of those free CDs in the mail and I use them for many different things but I really need to find something to remove the ink from the one side. Does anyone have any ideas?

By Christy

Do you need two blank sides? For the things I make, I cover the side with the label with lots of things: self-adhesive felt,glued on papers(cut out the hole after the glue dries or when tracing the cd on the paper or felt, trace the hole and cut it out before gluing). I have even painted over the label with a couple of layers of craft paint. To remove them entirely I'd try UnGhu or Goo Gone label removers

I use skin so soft to remove labels from jars and such so would think it would work on CDs as well.