Browsing: Cardinal Information and Photos

Cardinal

I happened to look out my kitchen window yesterday, and saw this beautiful cardinal sitting there posing for me!

By Toni N.

Cardinal perched on tree branch.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Wow!

What a lucky lady you are, great photo!

May 31, 2011 Flag

This bird was right outside my window, just sitting there. So I grabbed my camera and started snapping photos. I got about five or six shots before he flew away!

By Terri from PA

Red cardinal bird in a rhododendron bush.

Comment On This PostMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 11, 2012 Flag

I captured this photo with my cell phone looking through our French doors outside one morning as this cardinal was just coming off one of our log feeders and was in flight with its wings wide open. I was truly amazed that I captured the shot with my cell phone. It landed on the rocks below, shortly after I shot this picture, and then went back to the log feeder for more food before flying away.

We have three log feeders in our front yard that we keep filled year around so that the birds will hopefully not snack on our fruit trees in the backyard. So far so good. :)

By lovingnature from TN

Cardinal in flight near feeders.

April 4, 2011 Flag

I took this photo from the window where I sit with my laptop every morning. This cardinal entertained me by sitting at the feeder for about 10 minutes! He just sat there looking in at me for so long, I just had to share.

By Robbie

<a name="bigimage">Wildlife: Cardinal

Answers:

Wildlife: Cardinal

Awesome! I love Cardinals. I have a bird feeder outside my kitchen window and a shelf where my cats can sit and watch the birds too. They keep us all entertained. (02/16/2011)

By sameoleme

February 14, 2011 Flag

This red bird does not seem to know that spring and summer are gone because it still enjoys the same branches it did when they were pretty and green. It was such a delight to look out my window, and see this breath of beauty in the cold dreary months of winter.

By Lula F.

Editor's Note: The bird in the photo is a cardinal

<a name="bigimage">Wildlife: Cardinal

<a name="bigimage">Wildlife: Cardinal

January 27, 2011 Flag

This photo is a bit blurry, it was far up in a tree and I was worried about it flying away, but it still amazes me!

By Sonia

<a name="bigimage">Wildlife: Cardinal

Answers:

Wildlife: Cardinal

What great contrast between the cardinal and the sky. Great job! (01/06/2011)

By Beth

January 5, 2011 Flag

Cardinal having a snack at the bird feeder.

By Lovingnature

<a name="bigimage">Wildlife: Cardinal

Answers:

Wildlife: Cardinal

What a beautiful picture! we don't have cardinals here in the Pacific NW; I enjoy seeing the beauty of them! Thanks for sharing! (09/27/2010)

By MzScarlett

July 6, 2010 Flag

I followed, and finally saw the elusive cardinal in our backyard! He was very hard to get any pictures of, he was feeding his young who were in the maple tree. A nice family to join us!

By Laurie

<a name="bigimage">Wildlife: Cardinal

June 14, 2010 Flag

A couple of cardinals at our home.

May 28, 2010 Flag

This was taken in our yard. The wind blew down the feeder and my favorite cardinal and his mate had fun eating out of the bird feeder on the ground.

May 7, 2009 Flag

This is my Red Cardinal that stays in our old shed out back. He comes back every year in the winter.

Cardinal in a tree.
Cardinal Information and Photos
Photos WildlifeApril 4, 2011
Garden Bird
Garden Bird Photos
grosbeaks in the snow eating
Wild Bird Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 21, 2016 at 9:36:00 AM on 10.0.1.237 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.