Frigidaire Ice Maker Not Working

My ice maker is not working; someone said it could be called "water snot". It is a Frigidaire. This just started a week ago. It was making ice, but not full cubes, just partial.

By Steve from Baltimore, MD

Hey Steve, my icemaker did a similar thing after I installed it. I didn't have time to mess with it right then, but when I got back to it, the bin was full. I think it had something to do with the water line. They can be finicky when first installed, but seem to work themselves out. In any case it is working great now, and were building igloos in PA. Unless a component failed, yours will probably start working fine. Don't sweat it. Just give it a little time. The ice fairy will hook you up. Good luck with it. Iceman

My Fridigaire icemaker will make a few ice cubes, but then the tray or basket will fill up with water and I am forced to shut it off. What causes this and how do I fix it?

By James

My Frigidaire ice maker is cycling, but no water is released into the ice maker. Can the water valve freeze up, or has it broken?

My Frigidaire ice maker has stopped functioning. I removed it, warmed it with a hair dryer, confirmed water flow, and put it back in place. To date (48 hours), no ice has been made nor has the system shown any activity of any kind.

By bil43dar from Longs