StainsCleaning

Use Pet Stain Products For Urine Stains

contest winner icon

This was a real "ah-ha moment" for me when my mom first told me about it, I hope it is for you too!

If you have or know someone with urinary incontinence or small children who are still potty training, you know how hard it can be to remove urine stains on underwear, bed sheets or other items if you don't get to them soon enough before they dry and set in. The spray you buy for 'pet stains and odors' works miracles to remove those stains!

Simply spray the spots, sometimes you can watch them disappear before your eyes. Sometimes you need to let it sit a bit if it's particularly stubborn. Then you launder as usual. If you have more than a couple of pairs of underwear, or something large that needs to be treated, just mix some of the solution with a bit of water in a bucket and let it soak. a couple of hours or over night before laundering.

If you have pets, you probably already have this stuff around the house. If you don't have pets, you can find it in the pet department at most big stores.

Source: My mother told me about this. She had her "aha-moment" when she was contemplating how to remove some stubborn urine stains and happened to glance up and see the bottle of 'pet stain and odor remover' she keeps for when one of her animals has an accident. She's been struggling with urinary incontinence and this tip has really made her life a whole lot easier. She's been using it for a year now and has even tried a couple of different brands, including the cheapest brands, with the same fantastic results! I told her if I win with this tip, I'll save the money to take her to dinner for our favorite salad and fish-fry buffet the next time I visit, LOL!

By lyonpridej from Oklahoma