Sock Bunnies

I am looking for directions for making stuffed animal bunnies out of infant/toddler children's socks. I lost the directions. They are so cute. Thank you so much for your help.

Debbie from RPB, FL

Keep the socks flat with heel facing towards you,toes pointing upwards. Give a slit in the centre of the toe,2-3 inches short of the heel to make two ears .Similarly give one slit at the bottom to make two legs. Stitch around the cuts to form ears n legs.Keep some opening at the bottom to push n fill the stuffing material.

Take the second sock just give a slit at the toes similar to the ears. Givea cut so as to separate the 'ears' from the sock. These form the hands. Stuff the body and hands. Stitch the hands in place. You can give a pom pom for tail behind . Make eyes n other decorations.

Here are 3 links to possibilities. Not sure if they are the same ones, but hope it helps!

Cheryl - 2Ewenique ... a/1131114009222.xml&catref=chd44

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you very, very much for the web sites. The First website was the bunny sock that was the one that I misplaced. I always lose things. I will sew the facial instead of using felt. You are a doll. Hope I can be of help as well.GOD Bless

Crafts EasterJanuary 25, 2007
Making a Sock Puppet
Making a Sock Puppet
Sock Monkey Face
Making a Sock Monkey
Making a No-Sew Sock Baby Doll
Making a No-Sew Sock Baby Doll
Sweeping Dust Bunnies
Controlling Dust Bunnies