Elmer's for a Facial

A quick easy beauty tip. Paint Elmer's Glue on your face, after it dries peel it off and it removes dead skin.

By Linda from Oceanside, CA

The skin absorbs anything that is put on it. The ingredients in Elmer's is not made to be filtered through the human liver.

While it may be effective in removing dead skin the chemicals are not made for use on the skin.

did not know that, thank goodness I am a Essiac tea drinker which keeps my liver clean. Well, how about scotch tape, I have heard of that removing dead skin fast, would that have chemicals? Sorry to pass this on and not realize it is not a great idea, to look beautiful on the outside but maybe get ill on the inside!

sounds pretty strange to me. no the contents are not made to put on skin, even tho you do crafts with elmers. it still is not graded for the skin.

well, after this i did a search and found out that Elmers glue is not toxic and then I came across uses and more than once it was stated that it was a good facial, so it is confusing, guess it is just as easy to use a facial masque meant for the face. Linda in Oceanside, Ca.

Elmer's Glue Bottle
Alternative Uses for Elmer's Glue
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes FaceOctober 21, 2005
Little Girl using Kleenex Facial Tissues
Saving Money on Facial Tissues
woman with nice skin
Making and Storing Homemade Facial Peels
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Facial Redness
Remedies for Facial Redness
🎄