Use Over The Door Organizers For Crafts

Keep your craft room organized with this over-the-door hanger made for shoes. It's perfect for keeping sharp things up high away from small hands. It also separates items nicely, and this one is clear so I can easily see where my items are located. It also saves a lot of space and is a less expensive version than a piece of furniture.

By Ci Ci from Yakima, WA

That's a great idea! I have tons of short pieces of "stuff" and packages of velcro and lots of scissors and rippers...just lots of things that will fit here. Thanks!

I use them to sort my scrapbooking stickers. It works wonderful and is very inexpensive.

I use them to sort my scrapbooking stickers, they work great and are very inexpensive.

Great idea! I'm needing a jewerly organizer. The only kind I can find (is online) is a double sided that has plastic on each side with pockets, but it hangs on your clothing rod. Any suggestions on where I can find something at a store or something I could make? My dresser is pretty messy with all this stuff that needs to get organized. besotes at calwisp(dot)com

I use one of these to hold extra office supplies.

This is a fabulous idea! I just thought about office supplies too!

I use them to sort my scrapbooking punches. It makes it really easy to pick one out in a hurry without wasting my shelf space. Lynne/Wisconsin

I use the shoe organizers for braiding materials, craft tools, etc. I use the 42 pocket jewelry organizer (clear) to hold buttons and small embellishments. Just hang them on the rod in my closet and I can easily find anything I need!

Another good idea I came across and am now using is putting rolls of ribbon on a swing arm pants hanger. You can buy them at Target with 4 swing arms and they "lock" in place at the end.

Karen in GA

Craft supplies for scrapbooking, including scissors, punches, paper and other decorations.
Organizing Craft Supplies
Organizing CraftsJanuary 17, 2009
Hats and Gloves in Over the Door Shoe Organizers
Uses for Over the Door Shoe Organizers
Over the Door Ironing Board
Using an Over the Door Ironing Board
Uses for Locker Organizers
Uses for Locker Organizers
double hooks to hang jackets
Using Over the Door Hooks
🎄