Use Washclothes Instead Of Sponges

Instead of buying sponges or "made for cleaning" clothes, I purchase an inexpensive package of white wash clothes from a discount department store. They are good for washing dishes and cleaning the surfaces in the kitchen and bathrooms. The best part is the when they are dirty, I can throw them in the laundry, bleach them and when they are dry, the are ready to use again. No need to keep purchasing sponges over and over again.

By BonnieJean from Manhattan, KS

HI Bonnie Jean. I am Bonnie Jean from Martinsburg. This is an excellent tip from you. I use handi wipes in the same manner. I wash them in the washer as well and re use them. I like the handi wipes because they rinse so clean due to the open weave.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsOctober 19, 2007
Halloween treats made from bananas and oranges. The oranges look like pumpkins and the bananas look like ghosts.
Healthy Halloween Treats
A pile of sponges ready for cleaning.
Sterilizing Sponges
Stack of blue, yellow, and green sponges.
Cleaning Household Sponges
Colorful Sponges
Craft Uses for Sponges
🎉
🎄