Craft Uses for Sponges
These were fun and easy too make. The kids like playing with them. They are soft and kids won't get hurt.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 3 sponges per ball (coloured ones)
- wool or dental floss
- Cut each sponge in half length wise, and in half again, creating 4 pieces. Repeat with 2 more sponges.
- Arrange all the pieces in your hand be sure to mix up the colours.
- Squeeze together tightly have a helper tie the string around the sponges and double knot it.
- Trim up the ends of the floss, fluff it out and you will have a ball.
By coville123 from Brockville, OntarioRead More Comments
3 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
It's amazing what a little creativity and imagination can do with some very simple items. The sponge mobile is a fun project for a rainy afternoon with kids. Depending on how it's hung or stood, the dancing butterflies, hearts, and stars can play above a cradle or stand in the middle of a kid's birthday party table.
Try this different style of painting with your child. I'm sure they will have fun with it, and you just might get into it yourself!
Here's some money saving craft sponge ideas from Syd.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.