Egg Thingys

It's quick and easy.

• Eggs
  • melted cheese
  • bread
  • olive oil

Mix the eggs and melted cheese together in a bowl. Then dip the slices of bread in to the bowl until they have soaked the mixture all up. Then fry both sides in hot olive oil, in a frying pan, and eat your egg thingys. Delicious!

By Alan from Spain

Since we have lots of chickens I am always looking for new ways to cook eggs. This recipe is different, and sound good. We love french toast and cheese. Never thought to cook them like this. Thanks for the recipe.

That sounds yummy! My mom made baked eggs. She would coat with a bit of butter (no spray back then)into a muffin tin, then drop in the egg.

Then, the grated cheese and if she had any left over, some crumbled bacon or sausage. Then bake at 350 for about 3 minutes? I can't remember the exact time, so you would have to experiment.

Ok so I am dumb but how do you melt cheese and then mix it with eggs? How much cheese too please. Sounds delicious please respond.

Food and Recipes Recipes EggsJune 23, 2009
Spider decoration on a light fixture.
Making a Spider Egg Sac Light Cover
Beating Egg Whites
Tips for Beating Egg Whites
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg
Egg Salad
Making Egg Salad