Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities

There are several web shopping sites that offer low prices, buy now and pay later options, and no credit checks. This is a guide about sites like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities.

April 29, 2015 Flag

FYI to the person who was upset about ABC and LTD not delivering to Hawaii. News Flash: they don't deliver to Alaska either. I learned that when I moved to Alaska after placing several orders to them when I lived in Florida. Find a friend in the the U.S. and have them ship your items there or move!

Why does companies penalize residents living in Alaska or Hawaii? Just because it's not in the continental U. S., we are still part of the United States. Even the US Postal Service exits in these states, so why not use them for delivery purpose. The charges are paid for by the customer anyway, so I don't understand why we would have to pay double to find someone/business to forward our merchandise.

November 20, 2001 Flag

It was mentioned a while ago about companies that sell items (clothing, toys, household items) inexpensively. One of the catalogs was called ABC Distributing (abcdistribuing.com). I don't recall the other company.
Thanks.

By Kim

I remember getting catalogs at work, one had home decor,kitchen items, etc, everything was $14.99, but I can't remember the exact name of the catalog, if you know please let me know, lopppyp AT hotmail.com, thanks

WWW.ABCDISTRIBUTING.COM

WWW.TERRYSVILLAGE.COM

WWW.COLLECTIONSETC.COM

WWW.LTDCOMMODITIES.COM

WWW.CAROLWRIGHTGIFTS.COM

WWW.HARRIETCARTER.COM

WWW.HEARTLANDAMERICA.COM

WWW.SIERRATRADINGPOST.COM

WWW.LIGHTERSIDE.COM

WWW.LAKESIDE.COM

I used to order from ABC, LTD and Lakeside and before they would ship COD but not anymore. They all want a credit card before processing the order. I have a problem with that becasue they never ship your complete order together at once and a lot of times your items are back ordered for months. I prefer to pay only for the items I get when I get them.

If anyone knows of any additional companies that will ship COD, please let me know.

I myself have been using ABC for almost a year now and I do not own a business and I order stuff by money order. So I pay 10 days after I receive my shipment. Although I do have some things on back order on occasion I can always find something else to replace it if I don't get the first item I wanted. I love their selection and wont stop using them unless I have to.

A very satisfied customer!

Collectionsetc.com is one where most things are $14.99 but a few things may be higher. I can relate about paying the balance and then stuff has to be back-ordered or you wait days and days til they credit your account.

There's probably no way they can guarantee the item and price it is advertised, as being available with all the many many orders coming in 24/7.

Get on their email alerts lists and when they get something new advertised, order it NOW. Otherwise, I wait til you purchase a certain amt. specified and maybe get it or free shipping. Shipping is soo expensive.

Another option I have thought about - having the gift items directly shipped to the person you are getting it for, and ask them to wrap it and put under their tree. The only prob doing that, is the shipping label is included so the prices would be included too. Hmm - just a thought.

September 12, 2013 Flag

I used to order from both ABC and LTD, however, now they won't send to Hawaii. This is so aggravating, we are their 50th state. We are in the United Stated, but they won't ship because we are not continental. They used to, what made doing this so bad? I shop quite a bit on line, and do run into this, so I take my business where they do include Hawaii. Can you give me someone's catalog/web site where they will send to me in Hawaii, products like these two sites carry. There's a few Christmas items I would love to order from ABC!

By Yvonne

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Yvonne, do you not have one friend or family member living in the Continental United States that could receive from ABC & reship to you in Hawaii?

October 22, 2010 Flag

Does anyone know any other shopping sites like ltdcommodities.com?

By Shannnon

I use Lakeside Collections, they have most of the same items that LTD Commodities has, but you don't have to have a business name/address to order from them. Go to lakesidecollections.com

I've purchased items from this place for years and never had any problems. It started out as ABC Distributing and then was LTD Commodities. I don't have a business but still was able to open an account with them. They mail you your order with a bill and you then pay the bill, but it's due in like 10 days. Lakeside Collection does generally sell the same items though, you just have to pay for them at the time of purchase.

Actually, abc and ltd are separate, I have catalogs from both and have gotten them both for years. I like them and Lakeside Collections. I also get Vermont Country Store because it has lots of items from the past that aren't sold in stores any longer.

July 28, 2008 Flag

I got an email back today from LTD Commodities saying that my account has been blocked. It also said several orders have been placed on my account and it said all remaining orders have been canceled. I kept trying to order because I didn't know why my orders were being canceled. I just don't understand that company. I even tried to place a small order but no luck. I only received a handbag from Ltd and the other stuff was canceled from my order.

Sherry

Instead of using LTD, go to Lakeside Collections. They have the same stuff, but you don't have to be a business, you don't have to order in groups of three and your stuff is all shipped at the same time for one price, like regular catalogs.

Here is the link: http://www.lakeside.com/catalog.asp?CAT=1

Check it out. You will be pleased and never have to deal with LTD again!!

One as to be a business to order from LTD Commodities. I am a baking company small but; still a company. See if you can set up a small company and I think it'll work. If not try calling them at their Illiinois office?

First it sounds like you got hit with spam. Don't email, call them specifically. If they can't change things, tell them to cancel everything with your name on it, including your catalogues you get. They are coded with your name/etc. Let some time pass and then call, ask to have a new account, due to identify theft of their name being passed around as a bad business to deal with. If they understand their name is connected with spam/slamming, they may pay more attention.

BUT DO NOT RESPOND TO THOSE EMAILS in any manner. Do not click, reply, etc. It confirms your information is a good steal.

If this persists, contact your Att. General Office at your state level. Those letters were phishing and you were the bait.

I totally agree with cutupthecards. I have used Lakeside Collections for a few years now and have never had a problem. I even used them to order Christmas presents and got everything I ordered in time.

October 22, 2010 Flag

Does anybody know of any other shopping sites that are like ABC Distributing or LTD Distributing?

tequila_rose717

October 22, 2009 Flag

Does anybody know of any other shopping

sites that are like ABC Distributing or LTD Distributing?

tequila_rose717

Answers:

abc distributing/ltd commodities

I found one web site or catalog like ABC distributing, it is "The Lakeside Collection" at

lakeside.com.

Joanie (10/13/2003)

By ThriftyFun

abc distributing/ltd commodities

I like Collections, Etc., everything is $14.99. Cute stuff. collectionsetc.com (07/22/2004)

By Annette

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Fingerhut, Doubleday, and Swisscolony (and subsidiary companies listed at bottom of page) all let

you charge orders till later.(08/04/2004)

By Lindsay

abc distributing/ltd commodities

There is a site soavenue.com it has some things, but it is

not as good as LTD if anyone is interested. (01/07/2005)

By profile=thr524874">babybyrdie

abc distributing/ltd commodities

figis.com will let you choose to use their credit, but you do not

have to give any personal information for approval. (04/23/2005)

By Cennet

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Terry's Village, but they don't always have the great deals or stuff ABC and LTD have.

(09/01/2005)

By Amanda

abc distributing/ltd commodities

If you like books go to eharlequin.com they let you get

the books then pay no personal info needed. I ordered my books 2 days ago and they weren't

supposed to be here for a week, but I got them today. If any one else knows any other place come

on and tell us. Please. (09/15/2005)

By atnmlg591

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Try lillianvernon.com (01/09/2007)

By

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Try grandeportal.com, they are new and they have great stuff

at great prices, fast delivery and somebody always answers the phone in customer service.

(06/01/2007)

By Angela

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Check out Ohio Wholesale. (01/26/2008)

By Lisa

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Everyone try: seventhavenue.com or ginnys.com, even countrydoor.com.

Country door is my favorite. I also have an account with Ltd. They all offer generous in house

credit terms, usually 400.00 credit limit. Don't worry order from one of these and you will

receive others catalogs too. They are all affiliated, I believe. Happy shopping ladies.

(02/07/2008)

By Anita

abc distributing/ltd commodities

Try tenderhearts.com.They have reasonable pricing and

shipping is not that bad. (02/21/2008)

By Laura

abc distributing/ltd commodities and similar

Please go to dtgwow.com and scroll to the bottom and click on

e-catalog. Go to table of contents and find bulk buys. There are some really cool items there.

Good luck. If you register as a shopper-no charge-you will get a $10 gift card. Let me know how

you like it. (11/23/2008)

By fanilow

Consumer Advice ShoppingFebruary 8, 2013
A woman ordering from a catalog.
Ordering an LTD Catalog
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Crafts Using Soda Cans
Crafts Using Soda Cans
Southern California Wedding
Wedding Sites in Southern California
🎉
🎄