Share & Vote
Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities

2 0EmailFollow
A couple shopping online.

There are several web shopping sites that offer low prices, buy now and pay later options, and no credit checks. This is a guide about sites like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities.

Solutions: Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Check Delivery Options for Alaska or Hawaii

FYI to the person who was upset about ABC and LTD not delivering to Hawaii. News Flash: they don't deliver to Alaska either. I learned that when I moved to Alaska after placing several orders to them when I lived in Florida. Find a friend in the the U.S. and have them ship your items there or move!

By chrissi [1]

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities.

Question: Sites Similar to ABC and LTD That Ship to Hawaii

I used to order from both ABC and LTD, however, now they won't send to Hawaii. This is so aggravating, we are their 50th state. We are in the United Stated, but they won't ship because we are not continental. They used to, what made doing this so bad? I shop quite a bit on line, and do run into this, so I take my business where they do include Hawaii. Can you give me someone's catalog/web site where they will send to me in Hawaii, products like these two sites carry. There's a few Christmas items I would love to order from ABC!

By Yvonne

Most Recent Answer

By Sheila McKean S.09/14/2013

Yvonne, do you not have one friend or family member living in the Continental United States that could receive from ABC & reship to you in Hawaii?

Question: LTD Commodities Account Blocked

I got an email back today from LTD Commodities saying that my account has been blocked. It also said several orders have been placed on my account and it said all remaining orders have been canceled. I kept trying to order because I didn't know why my orders were being canceled. I just don't understand that company. I even tried to place a small order but no luck. I only received a handbag from Ltd and the other stuff was canceled from my order.

Sherry

Most Recent Answer

By Melissa (Guest Post)07/28/2008

I totally agree with cutupthecards. I have used Lakeside Collections for a few years now and have never had a problem. I even used them to order Christmas presents and got everything I ordered in time.

Question: abc distributing/ltd commodities

Does anyone know any other shopping sites like ltdcommodities.com?

By Shannnon

Most Recent Answer

By Sheila [3]10/26/2010

Actually, abc and ltd are separate, I have catalogs from both and have gotten them both for years. I like them and Lakeside Collections. I also get Vermont Country Store because it has lots of items from the past that aren't sold in stores any longer.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: abc distributing/ltd commodities

Does anybody know of any other shopping sites that are like ABC Distributing or LTD Distributing?

tequila_rose717

RE: abc distributing/ltd commodities

I found one web site or catalog like ABC distributing, it is "The Lakeside Collection" at lakeside.com.

Joanie (10/13/2003)

By ThriftyFun

RE: abc distributing/ltd commodities

I like Collections, Etc., everything is $14.99. Cute stuff. collectionsetc.com (07/22/2004)

By Annette

RE: abc distributing/ltd commodities

Fingerhut, Doubleday, and Swisscolony (and subsidiary companies listed at bottom of page) all let you charge orders till later.(08/04/2004)

By Lindsay

RE: abc distributing/ltd commodities

There is a site soavenue.com it has some things, but it is not as good as LTD if anyone is interested. (01/07/2005)

By babybyrdie

RE: abc distributing/ltd commodities

figis.com will let you choose to use their credit, but you do not have to give any personal information for approval. (04/23/2005)

By Cennet

RE: abc distributing/ltd commodities

Terry's Village, but they don't always have the great deals or stuff ABC and LTD have. (09/01/2005)

By Amanda

RE: abc distributing/ltd commodities

If you like books go to eharlequin.com they let you get the books then pay no personal info needed. I ordered my books 2 days ago and they weren't supposed to be here for a week, but I got them today. If any one else knows any other place come on and tell us. Please. (09/15/2005)

By atnmlg591

RE: abc distributing/ltd commodities

Try lillianvernon.com (01/09/2007)

By

RE: abc distributing/ltd commodities

Try grandeportal.com, they are new and they have great stuff at great prices, fast delivery and somebody always answers the phone in customer service. (06/01/2007)

By Angela

RE: abc distributing/ltd commodities

Check out Ohio Wholesale. (01/26/2008)

By Lisa

RE: abc distributing/ltd commodities

Everyone try: seventhavenue.com or ginnys.com, even countrydoor.com.

Country door is my favorite. I also have an account with Ltd. They all offer generous in house credit terms, usually 400.00 credit limit. Don't worry order from one of these and you will receive others catalogs too. They are all affiliated, I believe. Happy shopping ladies. (02/07/2008)

By Anita

RE: abc distributing/ltd commodities

Try tenderhearts.com.They have reasonable pricing and shipping is not that bad. (02/21/2008)

By Laura

RE: abc distributing/ltd commodities and similar

Please go to dtgwow.com and scroll to the bottom and click on e-catalog. Go to table of contents and find bulk buys. There are some really cool items there. Good luck. If you register as a shopper-no charge-you will get a $10 gift card. Let me know how you like it. (11/23/2008)

By fanilow

tequila_rose717