Uses For Leftover Baked Chicken

When I bake chicken, whatever chicken is left over I take and pull off the bones and make chicken salad. I can also take the chicken and put barbecue sauce with it and use it for tacos.

By Pam from AKRON, OH

When I have leftover chicken, baked, etc, I also pull it off the bones, cut it into chunks, and add condensed mushroom soup and a can of peas, with some of the liquid. I heat it, and serve it over brown rice.

BBQ Chicken on the Grill
Recipes Using Chicken
Food and Recipes Food Tips LeftoversFebruary 2, 2007
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Tin of canned chicken on a granite countertop
Recipes Using Canned Chicken
Three raw chicken leg quarters piled on cutting board in front of tomato, lettuce, peppers ,and a wedge of parmesan cheese
Recipes Using Chicken Quarters
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🎄