Check Craigslist For Frugal Computer Parts

For inexpensive computer parts post a free ad in Craigslist or search your local ads. I see people posting want ads for used computers all the time. I imagine they are using them for parts, perhaps you can give them a call or email and see if they would be willing to provide or sell you a piece they aren't using. They might even be able to connect the parts to your computer.

Hobbiests are always a good inexpensive contact. They enjoy what they do and seem to work for a fraction of the cost of retailers. I have met some wonderful people that have helped me with my computer, car, yard work and painting. I was quoted for a kitchen paint job by a professional for over five hundred dollars and a guy in my neighborhood came over and did a fabulous job for only $200.00 and even moved my items, cleaned my floors, installed a new oven fan and wiped my cabinets with wood cleaner! It was well worth it!

I had a computer person that I found in a want ad come and pick up several used computer items from me and then he stood to help me with my install =)

By Anita from Temecula, Ca

Saving Money on a Computer, Keyboard with Dollar Sign Button
Saving Money on a Computer
Better Living Frugal Living TipsJanuary 2, 2009
Background Check
Know What Information Is In Your Background Check
Circuit Board Magnet
Crafts Using Computer Parts
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
car gear parts in carton box
Saving Money on Parts for Old Cars