Buying Marie Callender's Pie Crusts

Where can I buy a Marie Calender's pie crust?

By Mark from Camarillo, CA

Vons! You can find a pack of two in the frozen section where they have frozen pies and whipped toppings. At least they have them in Ventura!

Most major grocery stores should carry them. They are usually where the Cool-Whip is. If you can't find them, talk to your store manager and see if he can order them. I've had grocery stores do that for me.

I found them at Safeway in Burke, VA - not terribly far from Manassas!

November 6, 2009 Flag

I recently visited relatives in Texas and my aunt had made a pie using Marie Callender's frozen pie crust and it was delicious. Could you please tell me where I can find them in the Wilmington, NC area?

Thanks,
mjohnson522

Answers:

Buying Marie Callender's Pie Crusts

Did you check your local grocery store? At my grocer, they are located in the frozen food aisle beside the pre-made pies and whipped topping. Happy hunting.
(04/02/2007)

By Starchild in VT

looking for marie callender refrigerated pie crusts that I got last year from tops and giant eagle

November 14, 2010 Flag

Where can I buy Marie Callender's frozen pie crusts in the Manassas, VA area?

By Quentin from Manassas, VA

Answers:

Buying Marie Callender's Pie Crusts

If you cannot find hers go to a store that caters to bakeries and restaurants and buy the Krusteaz pie crust mix; you only add water; and it is fantastic! and incredibly easy to make and very possibly what they use as their pie crusts! You will never use another it is that good and that easy! (10/15/2010)

By MzScarlett

October 15, 2010 Flag

Is there a grocery store in central Texas where I can buy Marie Callender's frozen pie crust?

By Janelle from San Marcos, TX

Answers:

Buying Marie Callender's Pie Crusts

I shop at Smith's/Kroeger's and Walmart in New Mexico and purchase the Marie Callendar's pie crust there. They seem to be very popular, so you have to catch the frozen pie crust/pie section when it has been restocked. (11/07/2009)

By sdeal54

Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 14, 2010
Pie Crusts for the Freezer
Making Pie Crusts for the Freezer
strawberry shortcake
Recipes Using Refrigerated Pie Crusts
pecan pie
Freezing Pecan Pie
Canning Pie Filling, Cherry Pie
Canning Pie Filling
🎉
🎄