Use Toilet as Yard Art

A good use for an old toilet and a good yard art! Arizona is closing almost all of the rest areas. My husband acquired this toilet so we made good use of it!! He finally got his "Golden Throne".

By Kimber6179 from Apache Junction AZ

Use Toilet as Yard Art

Use Toilet as Yard Art

Use Toilet as Yard Art

You've got to be kidding?

Ditto that! A little too trashy for me. Can you say Red Neck.

Now that's country!! I like it but I would not put it in my front yard. It's cute.

I have seen these before and I thought "tacky" then, and I think "tacky" now. The use of the artificial flowers just heightens the "tackiness". :)

I think people are being a little too critical. That being said I do think there is a little too many flowers. Instead I would have put the toilet on the soil and planted flowers around it to about half the top of the toilet seat itself. I'd also close the seat and put a pretty pot of tall flowers on it. What I mean is "I'd use it more as a plant stand rather than filling it with flowers and somewhat tall plants around it would hide the fact that it's a toilet. But I do have to say it's real creative. Guess I'm just one of those TX Red Necks.

Lighten up people! This site is called Thrifty"FUN". It's cute.

I like your idea and thought it would look cute sitting inside a trellis right out front in full view. I'd put potting soil in the tank and fill with vining petunias and the "royal throne" part could be planted with another kind of floral that does not vine. I'm off to find an old commode and try it for next year. Thank you.

I love it. But think it would have been better if real flowers in it. Or why not veggies. Yep put them in the tank and in the bowl. Considering doing this at my place. With the neighbors I have they would not like it. Just to stuffy must have some fun. (Good fun that is.) Also they say recycle. So that is what you did.

Rosemary in Ohio

Photos GardenAugust 19, 2010
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Man installing a toilet.
Installing a Toilet
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🎄
🍂