Soapy Liquid Stain on Suede

I just bought a tan suede jacket, I was shopping in Wal-Mart, picked up some kinda soapy cleaner product for my car, and the soapy liquid has gone on my suede coat and left a stain. I am desperate to get it out, any suggestions?

I heard maybe a pencil eraser?

Richeyjh from Cardiff

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

If not oily stain, I'd not use just ANY eraser, but rather an ART GUM eraser, and get fairly rough with it, allowing the nap of the suede to return if it's smoothe now, which I'll bet it is. If oily, I'd get it to the leather cleaners or live with it. Oil can ruin suede and stain permanently, I hate to say. Don't use water based ANYTHING else, or you'll be unhappy with the results.

Good luck and God bless your not giving up yet by trying to take care of what He has given you.: )

Home and Garden Cleaning LeatherOctober 17, 2006
Suede Couch
Cleaning Cat Urine From Suede
Blue Suede Couch in Carpeted  Living Room
Cleaning Suede
blue suede shoes
Dyeing Suede Shoes
Blue Suede Shoes
Removing Mildew on Suede
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 24, 2017 at 7:23:54 AM on 10.0.0.175 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.