Cleaning a Vomit Stain from Suede

Category Leather
No matter what the stain, care needs to be used when cleaning suede to protect the nap and the dye. This is a page about cleaning a vomit stain from suede.

I need help cleaning vomit on suede boots.

T. T. from Mechanicsville, MD

Can anyone suggest how to remove a vomit stain from suede? Had an accident on my beautiful red, suede boots.

Thanks,
SM in NY

Answers:

Cleaning Vomit Stain from Suede

One of the best stain removers I have ever used is Bissel Little Green. It's the solution used for steam carpet cleaners. I'v used it on baked in (dryer) grease stains and also synthetic silks and it does a wonderful job. Let it sit overnight, re-apply - let it sit again and then use a wet sponge to wipe off. It's great stuff and I now keep a spray bottle of it over the washer. (02/15/2005)

By Annie

Home and Garden Cleaning LeatherSeptember 27, 2016
😎
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-a-Vomit-Stain-from-Suede.html