Replacement Blades for Weed Thrasher

I closed a window by accident on my boss's computer. It was on a site for weed eater replacement blades. Do you know of a website that I could go to to by those? I need the ones that go to the Weed Thrasher. I would really appreciate that. Thank you and God Bless.

By Guerrero from Raymondville, TX

Amazon: ... cement-Monster-Cutters/dp/B000H67DWK

And As Seen On TV replacement blades.

There's a place on the computer where you can "go back", it's called "history" on my computer. if you've done this fairly recently, it will allow you to find the web page quickly under most circumstances. it's at the top of the favorites list on my computer, check around and see where it is on yours. mine will allow me to retrace my steps of up to 3 weeks ago.

If that doesn't work, try googling the term you used and maybe you'll be able to find that website again. Hope you are successful.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 10, 2009
Wiper Blades on White Background
Changing Windshield Wiper Blades
An electrical cord plugged into an outlet.
Finding Replacement Cords for Electronics
razor blade
Storing Razor Blades
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed