Scenery: Carlsbad Caverns (New Mexico)

Here are just a few photos of the beautiful caverns found underground in Carlsbad, New Mexico. There are several caverns to see, all of them unique and gorgeous. The tour took us a couple of hours, but I could have stayed much longer.

Just remember to take along a jacket or sweater no matter what time of year it is. It's chilly and moist down there! I plan on going back and taking more pictures. It's definitely one of the neatest places I've ever seen!

By Jillian

Oh my goodness do you see what i see in the first pic you posted? That almost could look like an alligator with very ugly teeth! Does anyone else see it?

San Miguel de Socorro church, New Mexico
New Mexico Frugal Travel Guide
Photos SceneryNovember 23, 2010
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
New Mexico Christmas Charities
Hot Air Balloon at Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta - Travel Guide
🎄